UK, 5 Feb – Be part of something amazing this August. You can test your cycling prowess with the best of them on the 100-mile route made famous by the London 2012 Olympic road race.
Lucy took part in the event last year: “The atmosphere on the day was electric. It was such an inspiring experience and wonderful to know I was raising money for such an important cause.”
Date: 10 August 2014
Location: The event starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through London and into the spectacular Surrey countryside
Registration fee: £50. This contributes to the cost of your place and your MapAction cycling top.
Minimum sponsorship: £500, but don’t worry – we will support you with fundraising help and advice.
Difficulty level: People of all abilities are welcome, but please be aware that the route involves some challenging hill climbs. Participants are expected to complete the 100-mile route within 9 hours.
What do you get for your money?
- A branded MapAction cycling top
- A dedicated point of contact to support you with your fundraising
- A support team to help you on the day
- Well-earned refreshments and a massage to welcome you at the end
- The knowledge that your fundraising efforts will help deliver our emergency mapping service to some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in the world.
Please Note: All spaces have been filled.