COVID-19 is drawing effort from across the humanitarian community. Organisations are reviewing their programmes in light of this escalating emergency in order to alleviate its effects. Many were already working in very difficult contexts, which are now even more complex.
We can provide maps, information products, tools and remote support with information management and analysis to help organisations prioritise and adapt their activities to respond to the pandemic.
MapAction is ready to help
We have set up a global helpdesk and are supporting global, regional and national organisations to quickly identify, manage and analyse emerging data in order to continuously adjust their COVID-19 response activities for maximum effect.
We can help in the following ways:
- Helping country teams manage information to support rapid adjustment of activities and approaches.
- Providing resources we know to be helpful, e.g. maps and map examples, templates, styles, processes and sample data (open access).
- Signposting information on coordination and assessment.
- Undertaking data reviews for key issues and priorities.
- Developing simple internal mapping tools to help organisations track programme delivery.
- Providing online technical advice, coaching and training.
We can work remotely to help our partners define the problems they are trying to solve, then apply the right tools and services to help them, drawing on the wide range of skills and expertise of the MapAction team. Our approach is flexible and agile and will continue to evolve as the COVID-19 crisis develops and requirements change.
Please visit our Global Hub to find out more and discuss your requirements.