MapAction’s Ambassador programme gives you a unique opportunity to support us as we rise to the challenges ahead. In return you will gain unique insights into our work at the heart of humanitarian response.
- We ask our Ambassadors to commit to donating £5,000 or more per year over a three-year period.
- In addition to this, we ask you to become a proactive advocate for MapAction, encouraging your contacts and networks to support our work.
Our promise in return
- You will be given unique opportunities to attend MapAction training and simulation exercises, giving you a rare insight into our work.
- You will receive an annual update report tailored to your areas of interest, highlighting how you have helped make a difference. In addition, if you choose, you can receive real-time information when we deploy to emergencies, as well as our regular newsletter.
- You will have the opportunity to attend at least one supporter reception each year to meet our staff, volunteers and fellow Ambassadors – joining a network of like-minded influential people and supporting a highly-respected organisation with a royal patron.
- We would be delighted to work with you to recognise your support in appropriate ways.
Find out more about what motivated our first Ambassador, Farhad Vladi, to get involved here.
Please do get in touch to find out more about how you can get involved in our Ambassador programme.
I thought the concept [of MapAction] was brilliant, the execution extraordinary, the volunteers brave. MapAction filled a vital gap in humanitarian aid. Without hesitation, William and I decided to support MapAction through our family trust.
Sherry Buchanan, The John Younger Trust and MapAction Ambassador