This July why not test your cycling prowess with the best of them on the 100-mile route made famous by the London 2012 Olympic road race!
The shear enjoyment and exhilaration of riding on closed roads through the 2012 Olympic road route is worth entering the ride for, along with the camaraderie of 25000 cyclists, cycling past all those landmarks, finishing on the Mall and not forgetting raising money for such an important cause.
Colin, RideLondon participant 2015
Apply for a MapAction place for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey event today!
Date: Sunday 31 July 2016
Location: The event starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through London and into the spectacular Surrey countryside.
Registration fee: £50
Sponsorship target: £500
Difficulty level: People of all abilities are welcome, but please be aware that the route involves some challenging hill climbs. Participants are expected to complete the 100-mile route within 8.5 hours.
What support do you get?
- A dedicated point of contact to help you with your fundraising
- A support team on the day
- Well-earned refreshments and a massage to welcome you at the end
- A branded MapAction cycling top once you’ve raised over £200
- The knowledge that your fundraising efforts will help deliver our emergency mapping service to some of the poorest and most vulnerable people in the world.
How to apply: Please complete our short online application form to register your interest.
Got your own place? We’d love to welcome you to #TeamMapAction! There is no minimum sponsorship, but if you raise over £200 you too can earn one of our stylish MapAction cycling tops! For more information, please email email@example.com or call 01494 56 88 99.