We can help with:
Preparedness & anticipatory action:
- Country/regional data preparedness – acquiring and preparing the best-available data, ensuring it is immediately usable in the event of a humanitarian crisis
- Data deep dives – researching in depth the quality and availability of data and information available on a specific topic
- Data quality assessments – evaluating available data, identifying gaps and quality issues and proposing solutions
- Processing data – preparing authoritative reference data (Common Operational Datasets and other bespoke data packages) for use by non-data-specialists
- Survey design – formulating effective data-collection surveys in Kobo or Survey 123
- Information management consultancy – advising on appropriate technologies and tools to store and manage data.
- Event-specific data sourcing – particularly where we have previously sourced and prepared relevant data
- Design of event-specific data-collection mechanisms – e.g. structuring aerial assessments of disaster areas.